Hello, and welcome to Fibbing Friday! Where you’re given the chance to lie through your teeth, and get away with it 🙂
The challenge for this week: “Complete the following popular proverbs or sayings in your own personal style.” How fun is this!!
Please, visit the link for the original challenge, posted by Di, https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2021/06/04/fibbing-friday-4th-june/
Here are the questions, and my answers 🙂
1. A stitch in time saves me from having to visit a tailor. The quilt I require would take a lifetime to assemble.
2. Too many cooks in a small kitchen will end in an accidental stab wound.
3. Many hands make a sloppy clay vase, followed by a kiss from a ghost.
4. A bird in the hand will probably poop.
5. Actions speak louder than nothing. Actions don’t have the ability to speak.
6. All that glitters is peppered across a clear night’s sky.
7. People in glass houses need to learn about privacy.
8. Fools rush in out of desperation.
9. Don’t count your chickens. It will break your heart when you hear the wolves howling at night, then find two chickens missing.
10. Give them an inch. If they complain, they never loved you in the first place.