Already?!! Not that I’m complaining. I LOVE this challenge, and I encourage you to participate. The rules are simple: Answer each question with the most creative “untruth” you can come up with.
Please visit the link for the original challenge and to participate. Try it, you won’t be disappointed! https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2021/02/05/fibbing-friday-february-5th-2021/
The questions and my answers 🙂
- What is Groundhog Day all about? – It’s when the truffle pigs are let out of their pen
- What is déjà vu? – Something that actually happened coming back to haunt you
- What is meant by the phrase, “Hindsight is always 20/20”? – When you see the perfect bum, 20 inches by 20 inches
- What are reruns? – You didn’t hit your time target and need to re-run
- What does it mean to be redundant? – When you’re done reiterating
- What word describes unnecessary repetition? – Celine Dion. One name counts as one word, right?
- What is the name given to TV shows when they are shown again after their original air date? – Recycled
- What phrase is used when you can look back at a situation and clearly see what should have been done? – You’re a dumbass
- What is the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before called? – Psychic ability. You’re basically an X-Men
- What day supposedly determines how long winter will last based on a particular animal seeing or not seeing its shadow? – The day of the dumbasses. Did I use that word twice?