Welcome to Fibbing Friday! The idea is to answer the questions below as imaginatively as possible. Just be sure your answers bend, stretch, break, or outright ignore the truth. Tag your response as “Fibbing Friday”, and link back here so we can all see what a great fibber you are! Pingbacks are enabled, or you can just leave a link in the comments. Original link, https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2021/01/08/fibbing-friday-january-8th-2021/
Here are the questions and my answers 🙂
- What do the abbreviations, B.C. and A.D. stand for? – Before Craziness, After Delusion
- What do the abbreviations, B.C.E. and C.E. stand for? – Better Cuddle Elephants, Cuddling Executed
- What event triggered the start of the U.S. Civil War? – A pompous ass slapped another pompous ass in the face with a white glove…quite civil at the time
- What were “The Wars of the Roses?” – A neighborhood competition for who could grow the most beautiful roses
- Where was the Kingdom of Prussia located? – Under the sea, where the merfolk were always in a rush
- According to the account in Genesis, what happened at the Tower of Babel? – They stuffed it full of babbling village idiots
- What artistic style is Pablo Picasso famous for? – Little known fact, Picasso was severely cross eyed
- January 6th was two days ago. What makes it special? – It’s still my Birthday week! (Birthday is Jan 1st)
- In the comic strip, Calvin & Hobbes, who or what is Hobbes? – Calvin’s schizophrenia in full force
- The song, “Home on the Range” asks for a home where what two animals play? – A scorpion and a mongoose…oh wait, that’s not playing. What is the scorpion doing to that poor mongoose?!!
Please visit the link posted above to participate!