Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in your responses. Today is Frank’s turn to host and here are his questions.
1. What is a poltergeist?
Every one of my German ancestors, who escaped the war, condemning me for whining about my coffee being too damn hot
2. What supposedly happens if you look in the mirror and say, “Bloody Mary” three times?
She appears, expecting her drink with THREE spears of pickled asparagus
3. What’s so unlucky about the number 13?
He gave me crabs. Need I say more?
4. Why do banshees scream?
Because, how else do you get men to listen?
5. What happens to a vampire in daylight?
Contrary to popular belief, nothing. But, they get the beach to themselves
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street wasn’t about a monster who could kill people in their dreams. What was it about?
Just an insecure dead guy, trying to find a cure for his terrible acne scars
7. Who did Norman Bates dress up as in the movie, Psycho?
My weird uncle
8. The Amityville Horror wasn’t about a haunted house. What was it about?
A Great White Shark…duh
9. What are the three witches doing at the beginning of MacBeth?
Twerking, aka The Mac Attack
10. What classic monster lives under the Paris Opera House?
Harold. Haven’t heard of him? Exactly.
Thanks for suggesting I partake in this challenge. You were right, FUN!! https://fivedotoh.com/2020/10/30/fibbing-friday-frightening-fibs/
And for the original challenge, https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2020/10/30/fibbing-friday-october-30th-2020/